We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 23 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, we are looking for our first Partner Specialist to join our growing sales team and drive new demand for partnerships opportunities across system integrators (SI), technology partners, channel partners, and vendor partners.
- At least 1 year of experience in business development, ideally from SaaS industry
- At least 1 year of experience prospecting to enterprise companies (Fortune 1000 accounts are a plus!)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high empathy and are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- Manage, qualify and run discovery calls with inbound partnership leads.
- Conduct market research on partnership and industry verticals, identifying top targets and key contacts within organizations.
- Design and manage outbound acquisition campaigns with Partner Marketing Manager
- Connect with Tech Alliance partners sales people with inbound opportunities, qualify deals and manage internal distribution of deals.
- Own Partner deal registration portals
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.