We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. To date, we have had over 30+ million automated conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Senior Back End Developer for our Solutions Team, you’ll report to our Engineering Manager and play the key role in building complex solutions and integrations for key enterprise clients. You will also work closely with our account managers and client success team to ensure our clients get the most value out of Ada.
- Profound understanding of distributed cloud systems architecture and relevant technologies
- Comfortable with the web stack (language and framework non-specific)
- At least a Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- Design and deploy new services on Ada’s infrastructure
- Create new API endpoints to power incredible new features
- Create, test, and optimize database models and indexes
- Review code and mentor peers through insightful feedback
- Talk to your counterparts from our clients' teams
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.