We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 30 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, TELUS, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is looking for a Sales Engineer to support our enterprise sales team. In collaboration with our Sales Engineering Lead, Partnerships Lead and Solutions Architects, you will work alongside our team of Enterprise Account Executives as we aim to triple Ada's growth in 2019. You will work with clients like TELUS, AT&T and AirAsia, creating customized demos to help them understand how our product works with their existing technology stack.
- Great presentation skills and attention to detail
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Working knowledge of APIs and common SaaS platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Understanding of system implementation strategy and technology transformations
- Ability to apply product knowledge to complex customer problems
- Background in strategy / technology consulting is an asset
- Become an Ada product expert, using your knowledge to design solutions that support our customers' needs
- Support the sales team by conducting product demos for clients
- Collaborate with the engineering, product and product marketing teams to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved
- Leverage technical resources to answer preliminary questions around technical scoping
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.