We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 40 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Air Asia, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us. As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it became clear to us that Ada has crafted a new category of software. We are increasingly selling to new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. Our Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for building positive relationships with important partners within the ACX department as well as key decision makers across Ada’s two largest enterprise customers. The new team member will have a direct impact on growing Ada by rapidly expand their accounts by establishing new relationships, uncovering new opportunities, and positioning Ada’s products to successfully drive business results for your customers.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You thrive in an environment where you are continuously learning
- You are a leader that can advise on the best in class practices for running ACX teams
- You are highly organized and analytical
- You are empathetic and excel at building relationships
- You have a proven track record at leading cross functional teams
- You have the ability to connect SaaS products to business outcomes
- You are highly capable of crafting and selling a vision that leads to transformational results
- You have a track record for exceeding targets
- 5+ years experience in enterprise account management in a B2B company
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Deep understanding of a CRM (Salesforce would be an asset)
- Experience writing detailed reports about customers & communicating value
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to write and execute on strategic account plans
- Experience leading a team an asset
- Limit churn and increase customer satisfaction
- Hit retention and account expansion goals
- Build positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Generate new opportunities within existing customer
- Advise on go-to-market releases for features affecting accounts you own
- Manage renewal and upsell contract negotiations
- Become viewed as an indispensable and trusted advisor with executives within your customers
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.