We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and commitment to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As the Operations Coordinator, you’ll have an instrumental impact on Ada as we continue to grow our company and our products. You’ll be integral in building, maintaining and improving the foundation of our Information Technology architecture, and keeping our office humming. You’ll be the first point of contact for any and all People Operations requests, solving basic inquiries and bringing in the team when you need help.
- 1+ years help desk/office administration experience
- Knowledge of Computers and Networking preferably MacOS
- Appreciation for technology
- Keen to learn from your colleagues and participate in cross team collaborations
- Stoked to teach your colleagues a thing or two
- Experience with IT is nice to have
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Respond to all requests within 2 hours of ask; resolve 80% within 24 hours.
- Deploy new IT equipment & services throughout Ada’s offices (from 2 to 8 hires weekly)
- Do all ordering and maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT equipment, furniture, kitchenware, snacks and office supplies (approximately 1.5 days of work per week)
- Service and maintain audio-visual equipment (ad hoc)
- Support Ada team through operational requests
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.