We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking for a Analytics Manager to measure Ada's impact for the customers we support. This person will spearhead the development of our internal analytics plan and build our team. If you're looking to build our data analytics practice from the ground up, keep reading!
- You have experience working with business stakeholders to define requirements, data models & metrics
- You are hands-on and adept and analyzing data. You're able to transform data, aggregate, visualize and prepare insightful presentations based on your findings
- You have experience leading and mentoring a team of analysts and enabling operational teammates to perform their own analysis
- When you present complex analyses, team members at all levels can understand (and act on) your findings
- Lead the analytics team and strategy at Ada, supporting each team (and helping them integrate analytics into their daily routine)
- Report on key company and client metrics (and highlight opportunities to improve them)
- Determine how to identify which customers, users and product features need attention
- Help to quantify the client impact of new features and initiatives
- Help to define the benchmark of actions and results that come in each phase of bot maturity
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.