We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
Ada is marketing a new category of software, to a new mid-market and enterprise department, with a new budget. As a Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for owning Ada’s social channels to cut through the noise in a crowded market, drive brand awareness, influence inbound efforts, and support recruitment - all to help accelerate our growth and define Ada’s position in the market.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high empathy are able to easily foster connections with people.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in an accelerated environment.
- You are a self-starter that is excited at the thought of owning and carving out a social media strategy
- 3+ years experience working in social media and content management.
- Lead and develop Ada’s social media calendar to support with content marketing plans, demand generation initiatives and recruitment efforts.
- Deliver educational and thought-provoking content via social media that help our customers and prospects understand our value-prop and be more successful in their roles.
- Create a robust advocacy program that includes Ada employees, Ada case studies, client success stories, and testimonials
- Understand the impact of all social activity and evolve the strategy based on core engagement metrics.
- Recommend and manage new technologies that will create efficiencies and deliver better outcomes.
- Support the People Operations team at Ada by promoting our growth, values and culture by updating our Glassdoor page, promoting job postings on Linkedin and support hiring through social media outlets.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.