We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here.Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales, preferably in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years closing annual contracts of at least $300k / year, and handling yearly quotas of $1.5M+
- 2+ years experience managing teams with proven track record of success
- Ability to create and foster VP and C-Suite level relationships
- Experience with working in a growing company without an established Enterprise brand
- Trained on MEDDIC and/or other Enterprise sales methodology
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor 5-10 experienced sales executives to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function effectively as a team
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, chabot platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Support and assist sales executives with all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts
- Identify topics and partner with sales enablement to plan product and competitive training sessions
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with Services team to provide new customers a seamless onboarding experience
- Creatively identify and help drive new programs to improve the sales organization
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors including Firstmark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.