At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. Our easy to use chabot platform is being used by companies like Cricket Wireless, Telus, Square and Coinbase to support millions of customers.
Over the past two years Ada has rapidly moved upmarket and increased its focus on enterprise clients. As a Head of Sales Enablement, you will be responsible for . You will be both a manager and collaborator on the companies largest deals as we rapidly expand our enterprise customer base.
- 3-5 years of sales enablement/training, preferably working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Experience building a Sales Enablement team from the ground up, going from first hire to leader
- Great time management skills with an emphasis on prioritization
- Advanced experience with tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Gong and a successful track record of evaluating and implementing new solutions
- You have worked closely with sales leadership to create and deliver sales enablement/training plan in the past
- You will be working with the Account Executive team on pitch coaching, pitch project management, as well as ongoing learning and development.
- Work closely with the sales leader to create and deliver a sales enablement/training plan and process for Account Executive and Sales Engineers
- Revitalize our Sales Onboarding Program to decrease the ramp time for all new members of Ada’s sales team
- Create and maintain Ada’s sales playbook for both Midmarket and Enterprise sales motions and ensure consistent adoption across both teams
- Continuously identify areas of improvement and process gaps that lead to measurable outcomes (increase close rate, volume of opportunities, increase Annual Contract Value, decrease sales cycle length, etc.) by creating and providing ongoing training and coaching resources to individual contributors
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify necessary sales support resources (customer stories, marketing collateral, proposal templates, competitive intelligence, etc.) that will help push opportunities and deals forward
- Be a contributor to our Go-to-Market team ensuring the sales team is trained to effectively communicate the value and positioning of new products and features
- Contribute to and champion important sales events like quarterly kickoffs, lunch and learns, and other training sessions
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors including Firstmark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.