We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
The person in this role will have the opportunity to build the recruitment practice from the ground up; from spearheading branding projects to driving applicants to our opportunities, to building a playbook on how we find and engage the right person for the job. We are looking for a recruiter who has the empathy to understand what potential new owners of Ada are looking for in their next role and connect them with an opportunity that aligns. We are also looking for a leader who can work with our team to build measurable and scaleable recruitment operations by decreasing cost per hire and process efficiency.
If you're excited by a role that is both customer-facing and operations-oriented and see yourself growing into a leadership role in the near future, keep reading.
- You think like an owner of every organization you have been a part of
- You love processes, and understand how to measure funnels & costs
- You enjoy reaching out to others and learning what drives them in their career
- You thrive on setting ambitious goals and hitting them
- You are not afraid to own all parts of an operation
- You have a trajectory of hitting time to hire goals and hiring 10+ people/quarter
- You have expertise in filling Operations, Marketing and other more technical roles.
- You have improved a start-up's ability to bring people on at a lower cost and more efficiently by elevating their brand and how they interact with candidates
- Hire 10+ people per quarter through outreach and managing the inbound funnel
- Coordinate all candidate touch points
- Plan out events & other branding projects to drive more people to our open roles
- Increase the number of hires from referrals
- Decrease cost per hire, and project how this metric will change as Ada scales
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.