We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. To date, we have had over 40 million automated conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Rich messaging experiences and strong partner channel development have been critical to our success so far. We need a product manager to own a new team dedicated solely to refining and growing the ways that chatters and support agents talk to Ada. Working with our leadership team, engineers, and designers you’ll define your team's road map and build out this integral part of our product.
- You have built and launched at least one successful product either with or on a team of developers and designers
- You are a natural storyteller with superior written and verbal communication skills
- You use data, research, and experience to drive roadmap decisions
- You are energized by building authentic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are curious about machine learning and appreciate well made products
- Lead the vision, strategy, planning, development, and release of our Channels roadmap
- Contribute to overall product strategy through regular 1:1s with leadership
- Define and own core channel growth objectives
- Improve Ada's product development practice as a member of our PM guild
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners, First Mark Capital and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, wide health and activity benefits, and stock ownership in our success.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our product, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.