We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
We’re looking for a Product Manager for our Messaging team. Working with internal and external stakeholders, engineers, and designers, you’ll define and execute Ada’s Messaging roadmap. Your goal will be to identify and prioritize the highest impact integrations for our automation platform, with a focus on understanding customer needs and cross-platform use cases. You’ll also collaborate with Ada’s Product Management team to improve our Scrum, metrics tracking, discovery and research processes.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- You have built and launched successful products for B2B SaaS
- You have taken a product from ideation to shipping off the release of version 1
- You are a natural storyteller with superior written and verbal communication skills
- You use data, research, and experience to drive roadmap decisions
- You are a people person, comfortable with building authentic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have a track record of contributing to software that solves complex problems
- You are a Scrum advocate
- You are curious about the future of automation as a customer experience tool
- Lead the vision, strategy, planning, development, and launch of our Messaging roadmap
- Inform Ada’s roadmap by measuring our product's success
- Map out product requirements through customer research and user testing
- Improve Ada's Scrum and product development practice
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.