We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
- Extensive leadership of ML product development and research teams
- Deep understanding of NLP, statistical modelling, deep learning, and computational linguistics
- Previous experience with production ML architectures
- Effective organizer, delegator, and communicator
- Master's or PhD in CS, Linguistics, Engineering, or similar
- Relevant high impact research
- Experience delivering presentations to the public and ML community
- Ada’s ML team internationally recognized and respected
- Able to attract top talent to work at Ada
- Form partnerships with leading academic institutions
- Ada is invited to conferences/talks to present ML work/research
- ML strategy and roadmap understood by all Ada employees
- Ada’s NLU and machine learning architecture remain best in class
- ML infrastructure at Ada is sound, reliable, and accurate
- ML developers and researchers have exceptional tooling and access to data
- Ada’s data acquisition strategy is useful to our ML team for R&D
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.