We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
You can learn more about the founding of our company here.Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
- 2-4 years experience in event management preferably in a B2B technology setting
- You’ve led events and understand how to coordinate event logistics, manage vendors, as well as track results via Salesforce and/or HubSpot
- You fit this criteria - results oriented, data-driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, eager to grow your skill set, can take a project and run with it
- Own the events strategy from end-to-end including events plan, managing budget and tracking ROI
- Pre-event: Develop a campaign strategy to maximize ROI and awareness while onsite at conferences, exchanges, executive dinners, etc. using a multichannel approach
- During-event: Manage the onsite event logistics and coordinate with Ada representatives to drive valuable conversations with target accounts and contacts
- Post-event: Debrief stakeholders on key insights and connect-the-dots with BDR’s, AE’s and essential channels to conduct follow-up with prospects/partners/clients
- Track and measure event impact via Salesforce and/or HubSpot to understand contribution to pipeline and opportunities to optimize
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.