At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Ada is selling a new category of software and actively works with mid-market clients. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping growing organizations scale their customer support with our platform. You will be engaged in every step of our newly established sales process and be a core part of a rapidly growing team.
- You are someone who is constantly looking to level-up, and prioritizes learning and personal development.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience exceeding quota selling 500K+ accounts.
- Become a product expert and build demos for clients in your first month
- Hit monthly reoccurring revenue targets within your first 3 months
- Work with solution architects and automated customer experience consultants to gather scope details for new deals
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.