At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
As an Infrastructure Developer you’ll have an immense impact on Ada as we continue to grow our company and our technology. You will be integral in building a scalable, efficient, and robust foundation for all of Ada’s products and services. Your work will impact the lives of millions of end users.
- Familiar with container orchestration technology (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.)
- Profound appreciation and respect for automation
- Intermediate understanding of a server-side programming language (Ruby, Haskell, Rust, Golang, Python, etc.)
- Create new internal tools to enable efficient developer operations
- Instrument, automate, and optimize our state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Evaluate and deploy new technology, tools, and processes to the team
- Invent new and better ways to run ML/AI services in production
- Run fire drills, security audits, and disaster recovery tests
- Ada is a rapidly growing machine learning company that helps businesses like Shopify, Coinbase, and Telus improve their customer support experience.
- We are located at Adelaide & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility.