We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and commitment to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll have an instrumental impact on Ada as we continue to grow our company and our products. You’ll be integral in building new features, improving the foundation of our technical architecture, and touching the lives of millions of end users.
- 3 - 5 years of experience crafting production-grade code
- Deep understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Comfortable with the web stack (language and framework non-specific)
- Appreciation for quality and agility, and the wisdom to find the right balance
- Keen to learn from your colleagues
- Stoked to teach your colleagues a thing or two also
- Design and deploy new services on Ada’s infrastructure
- Create new API endpoints to power incredible new features
- Create accessible, efficient, and testable front-end components
- Create, test, and optimize database models and indexes
- Review code and provide insightful feedback
- Ensure Ada’s architecture keeps up with the state-of-the-art
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.