Ada is helping shape the future of customer success through automation. Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One over the past year we've grown our revenues by 10x and grown our team from 5 to 37. We’re on track to triple our growth this year and we’re looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to help us blow past this goal.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it has become clear to us that Ada has created a new category of software. There is a unique opportunity to market to an entirely new subset of customers. Clients like Cricket Wireless, Telus, Upwork and Medium are looking to Ada to help shape their approach towards automated customer experiences.
As Ada’s Paid Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for building on our existing paid acquisitions channels and exploring new ones. You will play a critical role in optimizing our existing Google Adwords strategy by becoming an expert in the support automation marketplace. In this role you will have direct impact on Ada’s ability to scale by providing the Sales team with leads and exploring what channels best resonate with our prospects. You’ll have extensive opportunities to learn through experimentation as well as through access to a growth mentor who will help you hit the ground running.
- You are relentless
- You are impact-focused
- You make data driven decisions
- You aspire to be an expert in paid acquisition
- You are curious and enjoy learning about consumer behaviour
- You are highly organized and analytical
- Experience in paid acquisition (Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Experience running experiments
- Experience writing creative copy and designing ad campaigns with support from our design team
- Drive monthly inbound MQLs through existing Google Adwords channel
- Introduce additional acquisition channels such as Facebook Ads and Linkedin Ads
- Create a process for scoring MQLs as well as tracking performance post-acquisition
- Work with content marketing team to create a drip campaigns that nurture MQLs
- We are located at Spadina & Adelaide in downtown Toronto
- As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits and teammates committed to self-improvement
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility