We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it became clear to us that Ada has crafted a new category of software. We are increasingly creating new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. As an Automated Customer Experience (ACX) Consultant, you will become a product expert by working with the Product team to create bots for Ada’s customers. This is a fairly new role in our company, so you will have the chance to spearhead the development of a new opportunity at Ada. As well, our clients are creating new AI Manager roles within their own workplace. This is an exciting chance to be a part of the evolution of internal teams that is happening due to the increased use of automated customer support!
- You are passionate about improving and creating products for users
- You enjoy teaching and helping others learn
- You have great written communication skills
- You have experience in and a strong interest in analysis
- You are ambitious, hardworking, and want to hustle to grow Ada’s impact
- Work experience in a startup and/or participation in startup events is a plus!
- Track record of delivering on projects successfully
- You have experience in a customer-facing role!
- You have experience in the SaaS industry
- Create bots for customers that maximize Ada's impact
- Track and analyze performance of customers' bots post-launch
- Provide content, experience improvements, and best practices to customer Bot Managers that will increase retention
- Communicate product challenges to product team
- Uphold and contribute to the standards of the customer success team
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.