At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
As Ada’s Sales Operations Manager, you will have a critical impact on Ada’s ability to create sales processes and expand its sales team. As Ada’s first sales operations hire you will play a pivotal role in the implementation of Salesforce across both customer success and sales. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, the right candidate has excellent analysis skills and is able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing team. Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Analytical and process oriented
- Enjoy coaching and training others on processes
- Curious and collaborative in your approach to problem solving
- Aptitude for framing complex business problems and translating into analyses and recommendations to inform decision-making
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels in many different functional areas of the business
- Expert in Excel, Salesforce, and G-Suite
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- You have a track record in enterprise SaaS sales
- You have 1-2 years experience optimizing sales operations
- You have experience in selling at all stages of the sales funnel from prospecting to close
- Salesforce Certification considered an asset
- Manage and improve Ada’s Salesforce usage.
- Create a best in class, repeatable sales process for Ada to maximize sales effectiveness and ensure that the right tools are in place to achieve success.
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact data-driven insights and metrics reporting to sales leadership.
- File sales and success teams commissions on a quarterly basis.
- Train CS and Sales team on how to properly use Salesforce.
- Drive functional initiatives and alignment between sales leadership and critical partners like marketing, finance, product, and customer success.
- Support leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow from the existing sales operations.
- Ada is a rapidly growing machine learning company that helps businesses like Shopify, Coinbase, and Telus improve their customer support experience.
- We are located at Adelaide & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility.