At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
As a Machine Learning Developer, you'll have a massive impact on Ada Support as we continue to grow. You will be integral in building features and improving the foundation of our product, impacting millions of end-users.
- Experimental mindset with the drive and curiosity to discover new solutions
- Familiarity with best practices for code in distributed systems
- Appreciation for quality and agility, and the wisdom to find the right balance
- We'd like to get to know you, so please share any of your side projects, open source contributions or community involvement, and be sure to include your GitHub account. Also, if you've founded a startup or have worked at a startup before, let us know!
- 2-4 years of experience as a machine learning developer or equivalent graduate education
- Strong understanding of Natural Language Processing concepts
- Build incredible new features for our rapidly maturing AI product
- Continue to enhance the performance and capabilities of Ada’s core NLP services
- Help identify new opportunities for applying machine learning to our product
- Perform R&D tasks to investigate new tools and methodologies
- Mentor and coach junior machine learning developers
- Uphold and contribute to our development team's standards
- Ada is a rapidly growing machine learning company that helps businesses like Shopify, Coinbase, and Telus improve their customer support experience.
- We are located at Adelaide & Spadina in downtown Toronto. As a member of our team, you will experience great health benefits, teammates committed to self-improvement, and access to a strong network of mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Ada’s six core values are kindness, curiosity, authenticity, trust, craft, and agility.