We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Machine Learning Developer, you'll have a massive impact on Ada as we continue to grow. You will be integral in building features and improving the foundation of our product, impacting millions of end-users.
- Experimental mindset with the drive and curiosity to discover new solutions
- Familiarity with standards for code in distributed systems
- Appreciation for quality and agility, and the wisdom to find the right balance
- We'd like to get to know you, so please share any of your side projects, open source contributions or community involvement, and be sure to include your GitHub account. Also, if you've founded a startup or have worked at a startup before, let us know!
- 2-4 years of experience as a machine learning developer or equivalent graduate education
- Deep understanding of Natural Language Processing concepts
- Build incredible new features for our rapidly maturing AI product
- Continue to enhance the performance and capabilities of Ada’s core NLP services
- Help identify new opportunities for applying machine learning to our product
- Perform R&D tasks to investigate new tools and methodologies
- Mentor and coach junior machine learning developers
- Uphold and contribute to our development team's standards
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.