ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360, Max Digital and Data Services.
ACV Auctions is seeking a self-starting individual for the role of IT Administrator II to help manage our internal day to day technology operations. The successful candidate must be passionate about technology and possess a demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks, pay attention to details, and work independently as well as part of a team, sometimes amid ambiguity. The IT Administrator will be a part of a team responsible for meeting ACV’s technology needs as we grow, making recommendations for continuous improvement and assisting in implementation of new solutions and products for the future.
This is a Hybrid role, must be available to go into our Toronto Office.
What you will do:
- Provide basic to intermediate level technology support and guidance for all internal
users throughout the organization, both in the office and in the field
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and operating systems both in person and remotely
- Provision hardware, including computers and phones, for new employees and assist
with their on-boarding
- Provide service level support for all internal users. Services include: G-Suite, Okta, Slack
Zoom, Zendesk, SentinelOne, Jamf, Workspace ONE, Atlassian JIRA & Confluence,
- Salesforce, and other internal tools & applications
- Account management, including provisioning and de-provisioning access as well as
troubleshooting login issues, password resets, etc
- Develop and maintain documentation to facilitate self-service problem solving and
- Utilize procedures and standards to ensure operational consistency on a nationwide
basis and update documentation as required
- Maintain records on repairs, down time, and configuration changes
- Maintain inventory of all company owned equipment
- Assist with software and hardware lifecycle management
Partner with vendors to assist with software licensing and procuring hardware, including
computers, phones, and vehicle inspection equipment
- Moving equipment, such as computers and networking equipment, when employees
move in-office or between locations
- Other duties as assigned
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of industry experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Experience deploying and supporting enterprise applications with a 24/7 user base
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience configuring and maintaining iOS devices, like iPhones and iPads
- Experience using/supporting G-Suite, Okta, Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, Workspace ONE, Jamf, or SentinelOne strongly preferred
- Ability to visualize and understand complex systems
- Familiarity with ITIL standards and IT Security compliance standards and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport
and gains understanding
- Ability to deal tactfully with persons in authority, co-workers, and members of the
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to be empathetic, accurate,
compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to lift boxes/equipment up to 50 pounds regularly
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.