ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
This individual will work closely with car dealerships across the U.S. to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Support Specialist will receive inbound phone calls from customers who could not connect with their dedicated Account Manager and serve that customer.
- Receive inbound overflow calls from the Account Management team
- Resolve customer inquiries by using all the resources available such as Salesforce, ACV’s tools, etc.
- Document activities, strategies and efforts within Salesforce.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolutions.
- Understand ACV policies and procedures
- Work with other departments to resolve customer inquiries such as Titles, Payments, Transportation and Arbitration
- Present current ACV offerings, products, services and newest features
- Speak with business owners and decision makers.
- Meet or exceed all goals and KPI’s
What you should have:
- Customer first philosophy
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented and a driver of results
- 2-year tele-sales experience in a B to B environment preferred
- A reliable self-starter who is capable of thriving in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus
- Team Player and adaptable mindset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.