At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, and offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
Who we are looking for:
Our Business Development Representatives are responsible for delivering the first point of communication for our new customers. They will work closely with car dealership teams in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solution. The Business Development Representatives will register new customers and get them buying on our platform. They are super-dependable, team players that provide best-in-class customer service to our buyers.
What you will do:
- Outcall car dealerships across the U.S. to download our free app so they can participate in virtual car auctions.
- Communicate the great value ACV Auctions has established in this industry.
- Work with the new customer through their first transaction.
- Focus on a set region and within a team environment.
- Speak with business owners and decision makers.
- Provide post-sales support to new customers to ensure utilization of new service.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Capture key contact information and sales interaction information in SalesForce application.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovated culture
- Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
- Professional training opportunities
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.