At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, and offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking to add an Inside Sales Manager. This person will report to the Director of Inside Sales and is responsible for leading a team of Account Managers within an assigned region. The primary focus is to grow the number of active buying and selling dealerships driving transaction and revenue growth in that region. You will lead and develop these teammates to meet and exceed their KPI’s, Sales and professional growth goals.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of Account Managers within a region.
- Responsible for the hiring, onboarding and performance management of the team.
- Assist team with maintaining customer relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Lead sales team through communication of performance expectations.
- Providing direct support as needed to the team through participation in sit-in’s, conference calls or related activities.
- Provide training opportunities to the team for professional and personal development.
- Accountability for sales results, related KPI’s and NPS.
- Conduct and document monthly reviews.
- Use Salesforce dashboards and other internal resources to effectively manage and document activities & opportunities.
- Evaluate sales processes and procedures and work to continually improve our processes.
- Work cross functionally with all depts. including Marketing, Operations, Finance and Field Sales.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Understand the internal tools used in day to day operations.
What you will need:
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of proven management experience preferred.
- Account Management experience required.
- 4-year degree (preferred).
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Manage ambiguity, complexity and conflict.
- Attract, retain and develop top talent.
- Business insight and acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills.
- Able to operate independently.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.