ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our organization that will work closely with our team leaders to execute the delivery of our strategic program initiatives. You will work to develop estimations, project scope, delivery strategies, milestones, and specifications. You will act as the liaison between technical and non-technical departments to ensure requirements and targets are met, while communicating with leadership about risks and key issues that may affect completion. As a Project Manager you will work to deliver on projects across all products at ACV Auctions including our core auction systems and new user facing products.
- Develop estimations, project scope, technical delivery strategies, milestones, and technical specifications for projects.
- Collaborate and negotiate with project leadership and stakeholders to develop and adjust plans as they relate to the product roadmap.
- Manage blockers and risks for meeting commitments and escalate issues to leadership.
- Manage the entire life-cycle of cross-functional programs for teams and ensure their successful delivery.
What you should have:
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Project Management Professional, PMP certification or equivalent SCRUM, Agile required.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management required.
- Experience communicating and building relationships between stakeholders; both Technical and Nontechnical.
- Experience with Project Management software such as Asana, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills with the ability to deliver project on-time and in-budget.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.