ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What will you do:
This role is responsible for the growth and maintenance of our shared carrier network. Reporting to the Carrier Manager, you will proactively locate, vet and develop a network of high quality carriers, while achieving the successful resolution of Internal / External customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Work independently with clearly defined KPI’s, goals and objectives.
- Process incoming leads and proactively locate and vet a network of quality transportation services and companies.
- Understand the capabilities of each transporter and keep thorough records in Salesforce. Communicate the value of working with ACV and why Transporters love partnering with us.
- Manage relationships and retain quality services.
- Analyze compliance scores and communicate those effectively to partner carriers to help build capacity and reduce overall cycle time.
- Thoroughly setup carrier accounts in Salesforce and ACV’s Load board to ensure fast vendor payment and cross-departmental communication.
- Onboard safe and reliable carriers using compliance software.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely placement of transports with haulers.
- Empowered to adjust pricing and creatively link transports to create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of vehicles.
- Responsible for adjusting pricing and linking transports on aged vehicle postings.
- Assist Transport Admins with incoming calls regarding payments, bills of lading and general inquiries.
- Follow through on carrier related issues to ensure timely proper resolution and provide continuous communication to all parties involved.
What you should need:
- 2+ years of related experience in logistics, transportation, brokering or customer service.
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer Problem-solving capability.
- Able to navigate multiple departments remotely.
- Comfort in talking to carriers on the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change and continuous improvement.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite), Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.