ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment and delivering service and solutions to our customers. This individual will work closely with dealerships in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solutions. The Account Manager will be asked to grow a current base of customers within a growing and emerging territory. We're looking for teammates that are super-dependable and pleasant to be around.
- Create and grow a customer portfolio in ACV’s emerging, growth territories.
- Stay in close contact with current customers via phone, text and email.
- Maintain and grow volume/revenue of the entire portfolio.
- Work closely with the Field Sales team and interdepartmentally (Operations, Marketing, etc.).
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolution.
- Execute upon all sales campaigns.
- Add-on current ACV offerings.
- Present weekly portfolio reviews.
- Maintain an acceptable NPS score.
- Report on and analyze customer data frequently.
- Speak with business owners and decision makers.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Document activities, strategies and efforts within Salesforce.
- Adhere to KPI’s.
What you will need
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Resilience, problem solver, action oriented and a driver for results.
- Account Management background.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment and auto experience preferred.
- Fluent Spanish a real plus.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.