ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will be doing:
The Total Rewards team at ACV Auctions is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Manager of Benefits. Reporting to the Director of Total Rewards, the incumbent will be responsible for the management, administration and implementation of ACV’s global benefit, leaves, and wellness programs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business needs and design benefit programs that enable attraction and retention of a motivated workforce.
- Responsible for ensuring that benefit plans agreement and contracts are accurate and up to date. Maintains plan documents and summary plan descriptions to ensure compliance with regulatory mandates, reporting and legislation.
- Partner cross functionally with ACV’s Business Systems (HRIS) team on the implementation of new software and development of the benefits module and the Payroll team on the timely processing of benefits, leave, and retirement deduction changes.
- Execute the Open Enrollment process including the review of existing plans, renewal process, development and presentation of communication materials, training workforce on plan design changes, auditing data, and providing post-enrollment support as needed.
- Perform analysis of existing benefits programs against surveys and other company’s benefits programs. Develop specifications for new plans and/or modifications to existing plans to maintain ACV's competitive position in labor market.
- Ensures compliance with Federal and State laws, including, but not limited to ACA, HIPPA, FMLA, PFL, ERISA, COBRA, etc.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of all regulatory filings.
- Lead a team of Benefit Analyst including hiring, onboarding, on-going training, and performance reviews. Creates process and procedures to ensure service level agreements (SLAs) with the business are met.
- Manages vendor partnerships to achieve optimal levels of service and support.
- Participates in the due diligence process and benefit analysis for all merger and acquisition activity.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in benefits program management; benefit administration including vendor relationships and process and procedure development.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce quality deliverables on time.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage employer benefit costs while maintain a competitive advantage in the labor market.
- Demonstrated experience with open enrollment, managing projects, compiling analytical data and reports required.
- Advanced knowledge of state and federal benefit laws and regulations required.
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience leading and participating in wellness initiatives.
- Experience working with payroll and HRIS systems.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career Development and Future Growth Opportunities.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.