ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a talent partner and subject matter expert for your client teams.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting partnering with leadership to understand, define, and build talent profiles.
- Execute against a very aggressive hiring plan while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent using "out of box" creative sourcing.
- Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline.
- Contribute to the growth of ACV's recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the team.
- Act as ACV brand ambassador by designing and attending events to engage relevant communities and attract talent.
- Review and screen applicants to determine if they are a fit based on hiring directors' criteria and company culture
- Create a welcoming, comprehensive, and seamless candidate experience
- Proactively update pipeline activity to hiring managers to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions, as well as ATS daily management
What you should have:
- 2+ years full-cycle recruiting / recruiting coordinators experience.
- Prior experience in agency & in-house recruitment in a fast paced environment.
- Experience using data to inform and influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context and partnering directly with senior internal clients.
- Success in finding talent that has impacted the bottom line in a hyper growth organization.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective talent partner along with examples of how you have influenced successful hires.
- Background and proven track record of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to source creatively and a well established pipeline of talent.
- Excellent communication and written skills for effective results.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.