ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What are we looking for:
MAX Digital is looking for an exceptional Quality Engineer to work alongside our engineering team to solve complex problems within our testing environment. You will design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks. The ideal candidate possesses experience in developing and implementing automated end-to-end and integration testing frameworks for web applications and native Android and iOS apps.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining test requirements, test strategies and test designs.
- Collaborating with Developers and Product Owners to formulate test scenarios.
- Developing and executing automated tests.
- Building and maintaining test automation frameworks for web, backend and mobile applications.
- Maintaining test infrastructure stability in production and non-production environments.
- Leading test automation efforts for new features.
- Increase engineering productivity through designing and sourcing tools and utilities, decreasing testing effort while increasing test coverage.
What you will need:
- 4+ years experience in software testing for SaaS and/or ETL applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with querying databases (SQL) and log streams (Kibana).
- Ability to write and execute unit, functional, integration and regression test scenarios; Familiarity with standards compliance and general principles of usability.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks such as: Puppeteer, Selenium, Appium, TestCafe, Mocha.
- Prior experience with CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- Prior experience with AWS services (S3, SQS, CloudSearch, ElasticSearch) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.