ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
This is a remote opportunity for candidates located in the state of Idaho.
Who we are looking for:
Our Concierge Account Managers play a key role in growing business with the country’s largest buyers and sellers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working as part of a team both inside and outside of ACV Auctions. They’ll both onboard, grow and match buyers and sellers up to opportunities in our marketplace. These teammates have the ability to not only generate and make sense of data, but to also communicate what it means, as well as balancing professionalism and fun at all times. They’ll be trusted to be the daily face of ACV to this account base and function with elements of an account manager.
What you will do:
- Stay in close contact with an established list of current customers via phone, email, text and in person.
- Maintain and grow selling and buying wallet share with current and growing account base.
- Whiteglove onboarding of accounts, including coordinating with outside sales.
- Maintain sell-through (for selling) and success-rate (for buyers) by ensuring deals are closed each day.
- Quarterback issues that occur within your customer base and work inter-departmentally to solve.
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolution.
- Help communicate inventory from sellers to the appropriate account managers and concierge account managers.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers while working to keep them listing/selling, bidding/buying cars with ACV.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned account base.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce.
- Maintain regular communication with ACV's leadership team, and communicate client needs across operational departments.
- Act as an internal advocate for the operational and product needs of our largest buyers and sellers.
- Qualify opportunities for product integration including buying and selling APIs.
- Recognize and pitch cross-sale opportunities when applicable.
- Monitor all auctions and recognize the opportunity to dealmake and close a deal.
What you will need:
- Ability to travel to client meetings and conferences an average of 10% of the year.
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment as well as automotive retail or outside sales experience required.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.