ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
ACV Capital is changing the way dealerships access fresh capital, empowering them to grow their businesses on-demand. We use modern best practices for Software Development and release to production several times a day. Our teams are semi-autonomous and encouraged to make data-driven decisions.
Since our business is growing rapidly, we are now adding new engineering roles in the following fields: Capital Intelligence (Risk Analysis & Decision Making), Self-Service (web/mobile), Integrations (backend services), and Operations (Salesforce, NetSuite & service dashboards).
What you will do:
- Design, develop, and maintain code across the full development stack for our services and distributed systems.
- Work with engineers and product stakeholders to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance for our products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for our products.
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with relational and distributed databases.
- You have experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal history.