At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology and end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys and sells used vehicles. Our Teammates benefit from a relaxed, yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the opportunity to have an impact on the company’s results from day one.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a talent partner and subject matter expert for your client teams.
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting for Product & Tech roles collaborating with leadership to understand, define, and build talent profiles.
- Execute against a very aggressive hiring plan while delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Create and execute on ways to identify and hire top talent using "out of box" creative sourcing.
- Leverage data to provide insights into the health of the hiring pipeline.
- Contribute to the growth of ACV's recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the team.
- Act as ACV brand ambassador by designing and attending events to engage relevant communities and attract talent.
- Build out a brand awareness market in both the US and Canada to help build out a talent pipeline.
What you will need:
- 5+ years full-cycle product & technology recruiting experience.
- Prior experience in agency & in-house recruitment in a fast paced environment working on 12+ requisitions.
- Experience using data to inform and influence meaningful changes.
- Experience developing a strong grasp of business context and partnering directly with senior internal clients.
- Success in finding talent that has impacted the bottom line in a hyper growth organization where role was 70%+ sourcing passive talent.
- Demonstrated experience as an effective talent partner along with examples of how you have influenced successful hires.
- Background and proven track record of developing creative recruiting strategies with a focus on building an employer brand while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Proven ability to source creatively and a well established pipeline of talent in the mobile space of tech.
- Excellent communication and written skills for effective results.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal history.