ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment who will be putting deals together and making a real difference. This individual will work closely with all ACV customers, monitoring unsold auctions and working with both sides (buy and sell) to put deals together outside the app. The Auction Representative’s primary responsibility will be to put together deals (Recently Ended, Offers, Placement, Previous Unsold) while retaining revenue in a very fast-paced environment.
- Monitor all unsold auctions using the tools and resources provided.
- Create relationships with dealers within your regions.
- Work closely with the Auction Manager team, providing coverage and back-up as needed.
- Daily open communication with ACV’s Field Sales and Account Management teams.
- Use negotiation skills to close unsold deals while retaining auction fees.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and KPI’s.
- Effectively learn and use tools provided.
What you will need
- High energy with winning attitude.
- Understanding of technology, specifically Salesforce.
- Strong communicator.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Drives for results.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Team Player that is adaptable to changes and improvements.
- Organizational skills with self-motivation and urgency.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.