ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with a diverse team of designers, engineers and product owners crafting software with best-in-class user experience.
- Be empowered with autonomy and a high level of ownership as you build products with a constant customer-first focus.
- Have immediate and meaningful impact, moving quickly with CI/CD while ensuring a stable product through automated testing on every project.
- Build lightweight, static front-end applications using Vue.js and “vanilla” JS. Working from interactive prototypes, you will implement well-structured and reusable components and CSS styling.
- You will use Vue and Vuex, Vuetify (Material Design), Storybook and Chromatic (component library), Babel and Webpack, Jest (Unit testing) and Cypress (UI testing), Git (VCS), GitHub Actions (CI/CD)
What you will need:
- You have at least eight years professional experience developing web-based software in a production environment.
- An eye for detail and breaking down complex design concepts into reusable patterns and components. Bonus points if you’ve applied a plugin architecture approach to the frontend, experience with micro-frontends, etc.
- Passionate about great user experience, micro-interactions and making even the most mundane software an enjoyable experience.
- Proficiency debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Show off some interesting projects in your public GitHub or open source contributions that you are especially proud of.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.