ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What we are looking for:
The Total Rewards team at ACV Auctions is looking for a dynamic, passionate and motivated Compensation Analyst. This teammate will play an integral role in the development of ACV’s compensation programs, policies, and procedures to meet the fast-paced day-to-day needs of the business.
- Conducts job evaluations and analysis of jobs, base salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of pay practices.
- Acts as a main contact for day-to-day compensation matters. Provides answers and solutions to routine teammates questions.
- Develops actionable reports and modeling templates to support various People Team initiatives.
- Participates in various salary surveys. Compiles salary survey submission files, performs job matching, responsible for market pay system maintenance and administration, ensuring accurate market data and internal data validation.
- Audits internal and external data and presents solutions for addressing concerns.
- Manages job description library, career paths and job data in related HR systems for new jobs and changes to existing jobs.
- Develops communication plans related to compensation policies, procedures, and practices.
- Works with People Business Partners and Manager in making decisions on internal/external job offers that are rooted in market data and aligned with the compensation philosophy.
- Manges salary survey participation. Analyzes results and makes recommendations to enhance compensation packages.
- Maintains working knowledge of all local, state, and federal labor laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you will need:
- Prior compensation experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Experience in a high-tech and/or automotive company is highly desired.
- Exceptional service to stakeholders and internal customers (responsive, thorough, and professional).
- Self-starter; takes initiative to solve problems, escalate issues and address opportunities
- Working knowledge of computer and report development utilizing Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience analyze large amounts of data and present findings is a concise format.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail, and follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable in fast-paced operation.
- A passion for the mission, vision, and values of ACV Auctions.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.