ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
We are seeking a digitally focused Growth Marketing Manager, who will work tirelessly to test, scale and optimize ACV's acquisition marketing channel portfolio. This is a key new role for the marketing team, driving growth not only for ACV Auctions but for our network of other ACV brands including True360, ACV Capital, ACV Transportation, Live Appraisal, Private Marketplaces and more. This position will report directly to the Director of Growth Marketing.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and management of all acquisition marketing efforts with collaboration and influence on efforts supporting earned media
- Partner with business line owners to understand business goals and insights to inform the creation of strategic marketing plans across multiple digital channels
- Own the relationship with our performance marketing agency, collaborating on testing, optimization and using learnings to increase qualified leads for ACV products via paid search
- Manage digital marketing budget across multiple channels, constantly optimizing spend to ensure maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with product, technology and analytics teams to ensure all campaigns properly tracked and reported on
- Work closely with creative team to develop insight-led content and manage testing calendar that will improve KPIs
- Directly manage paid social, influencer, SEO, paid search channels and other digital initiatives . Test, scale and optimize new digital channels across multiple product lines.
- Collaborate with sales operations & sales team to build new customer acquisition promotional strategy and prospect follow-up process
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience directly managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels with a track record to scaling new channels and driving efficiency
- Direct experience in:
- executing paid search & social campaigns
- establishing KPIs and obsessing over performance improvement over time
- managing marketing budget spend, comfortable making recommendations on increasing, decreasing or moving spend
- hyper-targeting by geography, job role, associations/organizations, etc.
- combining/aligning paid and organic efforts to drive awareness and leads
- managing digital campaigns focused on both acquisition and engagement
- Able to manage long term projects with short term deliverables
- Flexible and creative thinking with a solve for yes mentality
- Thrives under autonomy and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Strong time management skills and deadline driven
- Strong communications skills
- Proven ability to think strategically, be creative, manage projects and communicate effectively in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in the automotive, B2B and/or marketplace environment is a plus
- BS/BA in business or related area preferred
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.