ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
Who you are:
We are seeking a dedicated Brand Manager for the ACV Transportation business unit. They will be responsible for collaborating with the ACV Transportation team and strategizing and executing all related marketing efforts to support growth and marketplace vibrancy. This includes refining/evolving how we talk about our transportation services as well as when and where we introduce this offering into the customer funnel. Initial work will include developing marketing campaigns that will target existing ACV marketplace customers who are not using our transportation services as well as increasing take rates/wallet share for current ACV Transportation customers. Future work will include prospecting and using ACV Transportation as an entry point into the brand. As a member of the Marketing Team, you will interact with departments across the organization including close collaboration with our data/analytics, product & technology, operations, and finance teams. This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What you will do:
The Brand Manager will establish clear KPIs and measure all campaigns and efforts against established metrics. This work will require collaborating with team members outside of the marketing team to define the product offering and then collaborating internally with marketing team members to build out comprehensive marketing plans to support the promotion of the product/service. Ownership includes developing associated KPIs and monitoring and reporting on these metrics. The metrics will drive continued refinement of marketing planning and presentation of the offering. This individual will be highly proactive, driven and able to push projects through with tenacity and rigor. They will be a problem solver at heart with a strong project management mindset.
- Manage full project life cycle from ideating campaigns, deep-diving on data to estimate size and impact, creating and communicating collateral, monitoring impact and exceptions, staying tightly aligned with partners, documenting results, and creating a feedback loop of learnings into future sprints and product feedback.
- Tightly manage the branding and presentation of the product across full customer lifecycle
- Set and run consistent check-ins with project team to ensure project is delivered on time
- Manage projects from start to finish, coordinating with cross functional teams to hit milestones and complete projects in a timely manner
- Lead all marketing and communications planning related to each product/campaign launch
- Manage marketing budget expenses aligned to ACV Transportation
- Coordinate with marketing team channel owners to ensure flawless execution of creative and necessary channel marketing as dictated by project plan (ie. direct mail, ppc, social media, etc.)
- Work closely with marketing leadership to build program strategy and prioritization
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Complete post-mortem on all product launches, preparing final report for stakeholders and leadership
- Manage and monitor KPIs post launch for further refinement and improvement
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
What you should have:
- 4-7 years experience in a marketing planning role creating comprehensive marketing plans including all marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Proven experience managing full marketing programs and product launches
- Understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Maintain positive relationships with all team members
- Proactive mindset
- Growth mindset, a deep sense of ownership for projects
- Organized with the ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to feedback
- Automotive or Tech Experience a plus
- B-to-SMB Experience a plus
- Analytics (SQL and Tableau) experience a plus
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate
- Career development and future growth opportunities
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.