ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special. ACV Transportation is an organization within ACV Auctions that is responsible for after auction Transportation for our ACV Auctions users.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Transportation is looking for a Software Engineer that will focus on the web components of our Transportation applications and tools. Our web-development team is the driving force behind our industry leading transportation platform.
Three years ago when our customers required transportation solutions for their purchases. There was not a dedicate platform to aggregate recommended local carriers and provide pricing. So we built one.
Our team of mavericks are responsible for developing new functionality for our internal tools and external facing applications that impact 40% of our business day-to-day.
As a seasoned developer you will work alongside software and production engineers to build and ship new features that will drive the growth of ACV Transportation.
We value a mix of self-taught, practical software experience in addition to a thorough understanding of development fundamentals. The technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your methodology, ability to solve complex software problems and initiative.
What you will do:
- Architect, design and deploy your code for our client applications.
- Collaborate with software and production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance for your products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for your products.
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with front-end software development. Our current systems are in Vue, React and React Native
- You have experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing and continuous integration.
What we will offer:
- An above market compensation plan including base salary, shares and benefits
- Open, casual, and productive work environment, no shirts and ties here
- Exposure to bleeding-edge technologies; AI. M.L. and Computer Vision
- Career development opportunities
- Full autonomous our managers manage the workflow not the workforce
- Flexible schedules, work at time when you feel most productive
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.