ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What will you do:
- Respond to all internal Salesforce chatter and Email communications promptly
- Post transportation orders that have been submitted outside of our application
- Arrange and manage transportation back to original sellers
- Responsible for ensuring timely placement of transports with haulers.
- Answer inbound phone calls from automotive transporters as well as customers of our transportation services
- Assist management in the resolution of any issues that delays vehicle pickup and delivery.
- Follow through to ensure timely proper resolution and provide continuous communication to all parties involved.
- Understand the capabilities of each transporter and proactively match them to opportunities.
- Communicate the value of working with ACV and why they would want to partner with us.
- Manage relationships and retain quality services.
- Assist management and team with speciality transports (Oversized, powersports, boats, etc)
- Empowered to adjust pricing and creatively link transports to create timely, cost-effective, quick service time movement of vehicles.
- Receive and execute on transportation-related inquiries regarding the delivery status.
- Work inter-departmentally as well as with sellers, buyers, and transporters to determine the status of transport.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement and customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
What you should need:
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in customer service, transportation, brokering.
- A reliable self-starter attitude that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Able to navigate multiple departments.
- Comfort in talking to customers on the phone.
- Team Player who willingly accepts change and continuous improvement.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
- Familiar with business technology (Microsoft Office Suite), Salesforce a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.