ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will be doing:
The Condition Report Screener will report to the Arbitration Manager and primary responsibility will be perform a review of our Condition Report’s that a Vehicle Condition Inspector in the field has performed, prior to being launched on our website. The Condition Report Screener will also perform all duties assigned by the Arbitration Manager. The Condition Report Screener must also know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures in addition to state and federal laws are always followed by persons under their jurisdiction.
- Ensure CR is reviewed in prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts.
- Be thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all reviews.
- Research’s and recommends options for possible common issues with vehicles.
- Communicates items missed by VCI for training and correction purposes.
- Coordinates and facilitates all documentation and performs proper record keeping.
- Perform basic analysis of data collected.
- Understand and enforce the ACV Arbitration policies and procedures
- Practice and always promote teamwork. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules, and accounting from the Arbitration Manager or designated manager.
- Maintain a good flow of communications with entire team including all management.
- Recommend new procedures to the Arbitration Manager.
What you will need:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience required.
- Automotive auction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person and over the phone and understand the importance of building internal and external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities and assists others in doing so.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.