ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company’ from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
ACV is looking for passionate individuals that can think outside the box in creating optimal routing of field auto inspector’s daily schedule using work optimization software. The Logistics Analyst is responsible for driving the productivity and efficiency of their region working in tandem with the Regional Manager. This successful candidate will challenge and push the status quo using their analytical skills to optimize the region, lower costs to deliver, coordinate with Logistics Coordinators, and meet client service level agreements.
- Develop rules to dispatch work to inspectors, creating optimal routes that optimize productivity, keep travel between assignments to a minimum, and capture work in a timely manner in accordance with customer agreements
- Manage the settings of the workforce optimization tool to understand the strengths and weaknesses of both the available routes in an area and the individual inspector
- Analyze reports to understand weaknesses in service delivery and adjust schedules to strengthen timing deficiencies as well as improve profitability
- Work with analytics team to develop business intelligence capable of identifying nuances of the region to customize work schedules
- Collaborate with Territory Managers to ensure optimal staffing levels considering fluctuations in customer volume, seasonal patterns, personal time off, product mix, and new customer on-boarding
- Develop an intimate understanding of the workforce optimization tool to deliver most of the work without manual intervention
- Use reports and data to drive intelligent design of the workforce optimization tool
- Gain detailed understanding of the region to set optimized work areas, designing shifts that maximize revenue and profit, and allow minimized timing of delivery of a variety of product mixes
- Work as a team to deliver world class service to clients specializing in one region, but collaborating as a team to drive best practices
- Collaborate with the logistics coordinator to ensure that both customer and inspector needs are being met.
What you will need:
- Has the ability to prioritize work between business and customer needs.
- Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Recognizes situations that warrant initiative and moves forward without hesitation; reasonably resolves issues, problems, or situations.
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities and works with a variety of situations, individuals, groups, and varying customer needs.
- Adapting to and working with a variety of situations, individuals, and groups. Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
- Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement; desiring and making an effort to acquire new knowledge or skills for work.
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them in order to get the job done.
- College degree in transportation, logistics, , or supply chain management and or work experience of 2+ years in analyst role can be college internships.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel or other business intelligence software.
- Salesforce or Field Service Lightning experience a plus.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.