ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
ACV is looking to add a Sr. Stock Plan Administrator to our growing team. This role will report to the Director, Corporate Accounting and VP, Corporate Controller.
- Implementing and maintaining an equity administration system to manage employee equity plans.
- Owning the day-to-day administration of ACV’s employee equity plans, which include the long term incentive plans and employee stock purchase plan.
- Managing routine transactional activity such as new grants, terminations, option exercises, stock sales, employee stock purchase plan elections, etc.
- Leading communication with ACV’s employee equity holders by answering questions and providing instruction on how equity holders may use the administration system to manage their holdings.
- Ensuring the plan operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including with regard to tax withholding and reporting.
- Collaborating with Payroll to ensure payroll records completely and accurately reflect equity plan activity.
- Developing and providing plan reporting for use by HR and Finance teams.
What you should have:
- BA/BS in business or similar discipline required, MBA/Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience preferred, with several years devoted to equity plan administration
- Knowledge and experience administering a public company equity plan
- The ability to work independently
- Ability to learn in a fast paced changing environment.
- Takes initiative to identify issues then develop and recommend solutions
- If working remotely, must be located in EST or CST time zone within the US. Occasional travel to our HQ in Buffalo, NY will be required.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.