At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, and offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
What are we looking for:
We are currently looking to hire 1 (Remote) Entry Level Logistics Coordinator residing in Spokane.
Our Logistics Coordinators are responsible for coordinating between our dealer partners and our field inspection team. They have great communication and customer service skills. An ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to make decisions independently, learn quickly, apply logic and use data to make informed decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dispatch assignments to field staff and coordinate inspection services between internal and external customers using phone, email, and instant messages.
- Reassign work based on time, distance, and inspection type.
- Work closely with the Logistics Analysts to optimize inspector utilization.
- Confer with internal/external customers to resolve issues, answer requests, and provide ETAs.
- Review various reports to ensure service level agreements are handled competently and efficiently.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
What you will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required, an Associates degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of office or customer service experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Logistics or Dispatching experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or Field Service Lightning is a plus!
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.