ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
We are searching for a talented Salesforce Developer to join our fun and committed Enterprise Applications team and to get plugged into our quickly growing company. You’ll get the chance to lead domains and build multiple enterprise custom Salesforce applications. Your commitment to removing organizational inefficiencies and maintaining a healthy application environment will play a key role in enabling future growth.
In short, you’ll be integral to building highly scalable business application solutions and developing innovative solutions for business process automation. Not to mention, you’ll get to impact people in a meaningful way and work with a highly collaborative, passionate group of Product and Tech professionals.
What will you do:
- Work with domain team(s) to scope and estimate work
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the broader team about platform fit and approach
- Develop and utilise coding best practices, standards and frameworks for implementation by Engineers on the team
- Design and implement systems in Salesforce to support automation of our CRM, SaaS operations, and customer support processes
- Participate in storyboard and solution design sessions – recommend alternative approaches and best practices, define technical impact, and provide sizing estimates
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support processes
- Build integration components to transition data to and from various systems
- Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers
- Assist in the hiring and development of a high-performing development team
What you will need:
- 5-8 years of experience as a SFDC Developer with Sales Cloud and Service, including the use of data tools (e.g. Data Loader, Big Query)
- Knowledge of Web Services and REST API
- Experience with VS Code. Apex, Aura/Lightning Web Components, Process Builder and VF flow
- Experience with APEX frameworks
- Highly organized, success-driven individual with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to organize and communicate technical requirements and ideas with team members of various technical experience
- Interest and ability in taking a leadership role within the Enterprise Apps team
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar engineering intensive program
- Experience in a technology company a plus
- Experience with event-based architecture and design
- Experience interfacing with business and technical teams
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedule
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.