ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
This position will train and work remotely. All interviews will take place virtually.
We are currently looking for 2 Client Services Managers to fill the schedule of 12:30pm-9:00pm.
Who we are looking for:
The Client Services Manager can work with various levels of our Clients organization including the C-Level contacts at our clients while maintaining an understanding of the client(s) programs, needs and expectations. The CSM will understand the value that ACV provides to the Client and continuously demonstrates why ACV is the right partner to help the client to achieve their goals and liquidation strategies. To provide this exceptional service, the CSM will work with all areas of the ACV organization including internal operations, field operations, titles, inside sales, IT, product and marketing in coordinating the delivery or enhancement of existing services and developing new or revised strategies. The CSM must influence others by effectively advocating on behalf of our client and demonstrating the value added to the client and ACV.
What you will do:
- Proactively identify client needs, goals and objectives and partner ACV stakeholders to deliver results that exceed the client(s) expectations.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking and thought leadership by developing strategy that links to ACV’s overall objectives.
- Can implement defined strategy by effectively leading and driving change.
- Maintain operational effectiveness and own day to day relationships with key client contacts such as influencers and decision-makers.
- Become internal contact for any issues and requests that come from these clients or the ACV Vehicle Condition Inspector, Territory Manager, Regional Sales Director or Director of Strategic Accounts. These could include but not limited to:
- Create inter-departmental relationships within ACV.
- Drive listings, cars sold, and overall sellthrough by presenting data and coaching clients on how to best engage with ACV’s marketplace.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned client base.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce.
- Report to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Travel 10% - 15% of the time.
What you will need:
- Must have been employed with ACV Auctions for at least one year or have at least two years of key account management experience outside of ACV.
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-year sales experience in a B to B environment.
- A consultative sales background.
- Team Player that is adaptable to changes and improvements.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with self-motivation and urgency.
- Auto industry experience a plus.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovated culture
- Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
- Professional training opportunities
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.