ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What are we looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Financial Officer and the Finance and Accounting teams. The CFO's Executive Assistant will have a high attention to detail and accuracy, using their existing experience dealing with financial information, their experience supporting Financial Executives, and their ground level understanding of accounting terminology to provide informed administrative support
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide comprehensive support to the CFO, including strategic calendaring through Google Calendar; booking travel and accommodations; coordinating board meetings, preparing documents for meetings and other duties as needed.
- Manage the day to day affairs of the CFO, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality & discretion.
- Manages day to day calendar(s) of senior Finance management as requested/required.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for the CFO and Sr. Finance Management, including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within ACV Auctions and executives inside and outside the company, and recognizes key players within all organizations.
- Ensure that urgent and priority correspondence, scheduling issues, travel modifications, etc. are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distribute schedules/agendas for travel.
- Maintain and reconcile expense reports, purchase requisitions, and contracts.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and special projects as needed.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, following through, and handling issues in a timely manner.
- Exercise various degrees of discretion and judgment with sensitive matters and information.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 7+ years supporting Chief Financial Officers and other executives, ideally from a high growth technology organization.
- Public Company experience required.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions.
- Team player with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in the following tech platforms is ideal: Concur, Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside normal office hours when necessary.
- Preferred work location is Buffalo, NY. Role currently remote, future of role will be combination of remote work and in office work in Buffalo, NY.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.