ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment who will be putting deals together and making a real difference. This individual will work closely with all ACV customers, monitoring unsold auctions and working with both sides (buy and sell) to put deals together outside the app. The Auction Representative’s primary responsibility will be to put together deals (Recently Ended, Offers, Placement, Previous Unsold) while retaining revenue in a very fast-paced environment.
We are currently looking for 6 Auction Representatives (Inside Sales Reps) for the following schedules...
3:30pm - 12:00am EST
12:30pm - 9:00pm EST x2
2:30pm - 11:00pm EST
1:30pm - 10:00pm EST
This position will work and train remotely. All interviews will take place virtually.
What you will do:
- Monitor all unsold auctions using the tools and resources provided.
- Create relationships with dealers within your regions.
- Work closely with the Auction Manager team, providing coverage and back-up as needed.
- Daily open communication with ACV’s Field Sales and Account Management teams.
- Use negotiation skills to close unsold deals while retaining auction fees.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and KPI’s.
- Effectively learn and use tools provided.
What you will need:
- High energy with winning attitude.
- Understanding of technology, specifically Salesforce.
- Strong communicator.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Drives for results.
- Collaboration .
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Team Player that is adaptable to changes and improvements.
- Organizational skills with self-motivation and urgency.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Upbeat innovative culture.
- Professional training opportunities.
- Flexible schedules.
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.