ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
Our Client Services Representatives play a key role in growing business with our Fleet/Lease sellers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working as part of a team both inside and outside of ACV Auctions. They’ll both assist in building a marketplace for vehicles from our largest sellers as well as be the primary contact for our small to medium-sized fleet/lease sellers. These teammates have the ability to not only make sense of data, but to also communicate what it means, as well as balancing professionalism and fun at all times. So, yeah, it’s a big deal, and we need someone super-dependable and super pleasant to be around.
What you will do:
- Stay in close contact with an established list of current fleet/lease customers via phone, email, and text.
- Help manage the completion of assignments for condition reports to be written.
- Help close deals that do not complete in our app while maintaining profitability.
- Quarterback issues that occur within your customer base and work inter-departmentally to solve.
- Help communicate inventory from fleet/lease sellers to the appropriate account managers and concierge account managers.
- Become a trusted advisor to our small to medium-sized fleet/lease customers while working to keep them listing and selling cars with ACV.
- Ensure that we meet SLAs around getting condition reports written and vehicles launched.
- Act as secondary contact when a client services manager is absent or traveling.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned account base.
- Record relevant information within Salesforce.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Capacity to grow into a Client Services Manager role through the combination of analytical and presentation skills.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling in a B to B is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovated culture
- Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
- Professional training opportunities
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.