ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind and value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industry’s best technology and the world’s best people. As a result of our team’s tireless effort and dedication, we’re growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds and geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What are we looking for:
The Marketing Manager will work within ACV’s marketing team and partner closely with our sales & creative teams to execute campaigns to drive ACV Auctions marketplace engagement. This role will dig deeply into marketing execution, knowing channels and levers like the back of their hand, always utilizing data to inform their decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with partners in sales to strategize and develop segmented campaigns to drive increased sales volume.
- Execute campaign strategies to achieve sales goals related to marketplace efficiency.
- Project manage marketing requests from the sales team through strategy setting, creative development and launch. Delivering on tight timelines.
- Work closely with marketing teammates to develop tactics that drive engagement on the ACV platform.
- Collaborating with sales ops to execute cross channel sales and marketing campaigns via salesforce to ensure proper attribution.
- Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and optimize results.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales marketing or a related position.
- Experience coordinating and planning events.
- Experience working in Salesforce.
- Strong-structured, process-driven mindset, with a focus on building for scale.
- Experience working closely with sales to develop customized campaigns for specific regions.
- Past experience working cross functionally with sales to build marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing programs.
- Proactive, self-directed, strategic thinker with a roll-up your sleeves mentality.
- Detail-oriented with a bias toward error-free execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with self-serve data – experience with analytics, including using business intelligence to optimize campaigns.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- StartupNY tax benefit (for employees residing in WNY)
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.